join our meetup group
We periodically host a Meetup group to recruit volunteers and meet current volunteers. These meetings not only allow us to introduce ourselves and our rescue, but they also help us to recruit volunteers to assist our rescue with normal day-to-day operations. Running our very busy animal rescue could not happen without the assistance of our very valuable volunteers. We need help with many aspects of our rescue such as:
- Socializing...helping to socialize our dogs through playgroups along with weekly community outreach adoption events.
- Exercise...weekly dog walking of our dogs.
- Fundraising..helping plan and coordinate fundraising adoption events.
- Transport...organizing and preparing our out-of-state transports. Driving some of these out-of-state transports, if qualified to do so.
- Data Entry...assisting with keeping track of the voluminous information we keep on each and every dog.
- Graphics Design...preparing flyers and posters to announce upcoming events, or to just get the word out about our dogs and our rescue.
- Social Media....assisting with keeping up our Social Media pages. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.